I hold a PhD in Finance & Control from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. Before pursuing my doctorate, I completed my Masters of Finance & Control from Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi and BBA (International Business) from the Institute of Management Sciences, University of Lucknow.
My dissertation is focused on Venture Capital firms. My other research interest areas include Angel Funds and Crowdfunding.
My research interest lies in Venture Capital, Angel Funding & Crowdfunding. My teaching interest lies in Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Venture Capital, and Entrepreneurial Finance.
- 30th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference 2017 (Sydney, Australia)
- First ENTFIN Conference (Lyon, France)
- 45th Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators - January 2020
- IMR Doctoral Conference 2018
- India Finance Conference 2017
- PAN IIM World Management Conference 2016