Dr. Ankur Mehra holds a Ph.D. in Finance & Control from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. Before pursuing his doctorate, Dr. Mehra completed Masters of Finance & Control from Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi and BBA (International Business) from the Institute of Management Sciences, University of Lucknow.
His dissertation is focused on Venture Capital firms. His other research interest areas include Angel Funds and Crowdfunding.
Venture Capital and FinTech
- 30th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference 2017 (Sydney, Australia)
- First ENTFIN Conference (Lyon, France)
- 45th Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators - January 2020
- IMR Doctoral Conference 2018
- India Finance Conference 2017
- PAN IIM World Management Conference 2016