Bhaskar Podder is a Ph.D. student at Shiv Nadar University being awarded SAARCFINANCE Scholarship funded by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). He is Deputy General Manager of Bangladesh Bank (Central Bank of Bangladesh) having working experience at different departments like Banking Regulation & Policy Department, Foreign Exchange Policy Department, Forex Reserve & Treasury Management Department. He also worked at Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit on deputation.
He has completed Professional Masters in Banking & Finance (PMBF) from Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand. Besides he completed B.A. (Hons.), M.A. and MBA (Major in Finance) from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Preparing for the New Regulatory Regime organized by the Toronto Centre, Canada under guidance of the World Bank.
- Implementing Targeted Financial Sanctions, organized by Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG) at Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
- Australian Investment organized by Citi at Sydney, Australia.
- Effective Problem Solving & Decision Making organized by Malaysian Institute Management (MIM), Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
- 3rd International Conference on Economics and Finance organized by Nepal Rastra Bank, Nepal.